Benson Design is a full-service agency which began in 1985 with the goal of helping small businesses promote themselves, develop strong brands, and accomplish their missions through message-driven design and marketing.
Our main goal is to help our clients grow and achieve the results they want for their business. We achieve this by looking at their products and services the way the customers do, seeking an understanding of the business from the perspective of the people that they are trying to reach. Our clients include a wide range of industries locally and nationally, who in turn represent an even more extensive range of marketing strategies and disciplines. Small or large, established or new; we will develop a custom marketing strategy that will make a difference.
At Benson Design, it starts with our clients’ goals and ends with success.
Benson Design is seeking a talented graphic/web designer to join our team. You will be working closely with other designers, developers, project managers, and clients to design and produce high-end content for a variety of digital projects (on occasion print projects) including branding collateral, social media graphics, and website design.
The ideal candidate has a background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects. Someone familiar with design best practices, general knowledge of how the web works, and consideration of user and client needs.
- Meeting with the team and clients to determine the project scope.
- Conducting research on best practices, techniques and design ideas.
- Designing and producing content in collaboration with other designers, developers, copywriters, and project managers.
- Creating graphics for social media and other digital applications.
- Research, plan, and design websites from start to finish collaborating with team and clients taking user needs into consideration.
- Continuous collaboration with developers to ensure the best implementation of the website design for all devices and users.
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into the website
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital design, a related field, OR relevant work experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- A portfolio of design content and process showcasing your skills and experience.
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Self-motivated and eager to keep learning new things.
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of how the web works to appropriately design for it.
- Optional/Plus: Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS.
Part-time with a Full-Time opportunity [San Antonio, Texas or Remote]
Social Media Manager
Develop the strategy and manage our client’s social media channels – from developing and implementing campaigns to growing follower and customer base. Capture data to determine, evaluate and improve the approaches used to increase interactions with customers and maximize ROI.
- Develop a social strategy for each of our clients in the pertinent platforms for their business.
- Create, manage, and implement social campaigns that align with our client’s goals.
- Create and maintain a content calendar for all social platforms for each of our clients.
- Write, edit, publish and monitor engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Create, implement and manage Facebook Ad campaigns
- Produce content and design for all channels as well as being able to communicate and work with Design team for help with content creation.
- Conduct detailed market research and deliver strategic recommendations including content creation/curation, audience targeting, and budget optimization.
- Track and measure the impact of campaigns to provide monthly reports to clients using a variety of digital analytics and media tracking tools to measure Key Performance Indicators. Be able to use this information to update and improve strategies.
- Recommend and implement the right technology to scale and measure the impact
- Budget and tailor marketing campaigns on multiple social media outlets with great attention to detail providing substantial growth and maximizing ROI potential
- Assure that social media activity is being responded to in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on the client’s target audience’s behaviors
- Conduct social media channel reviews and provide regular results reports
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, marketing, communications, design or relevant field.
- 1-4 years of experience in social media management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of the business
- Organized yet flexible. Willing to pivot or adjust plan in order to respond to changing priorities or the needs of clients.
- Experience working on many projects at one time
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Experience in social strategy and content management
- Conveys optimism and demonstrates resilience. Recovers quickly from setbacks and overcomes obstacles
- Deep knowledge of the social media landscape, and current trends and best practices
- Experience with social and analytics tools to measure and scale impact
- Basic understanding of design concepts and aesthetics related to social media content
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Adobe design software for content creation
- Strong strategic thinking skills and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to be adaptable, make a good judgment, use discretion, and be responsive in a timely manner
Part-time with a Full-Time opportunity
Send us an email with your resume and cover letter. If you currently manage one or more social profiles (personal or other) please share the links. We want to see what you can do.